Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 31: Part 2 - Maypoles anyone?

Lots happening this week. The erection of the pole supporting the structure of the upper level will get the neighbours wondering! We haven't explained to many people that this is a pole house so I think this will cause some bemusement. The poles for the rear deck are due to go in by the end of the week and Bob should also have the sub floor laid. These wonderful balmy days are great for making progress on the house; I feel a bit guilty as we really do need rain, but we hope the breaking of the drought (if it does happen this year) is delayed until July. Bob has also suggested that we order the grates for the ensuite shower so that Pete can start thinking about the plumbing requirements. Once I get my weekends back, I will be more than happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment