Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
To finish off, I thought I'd convey a Bob story, as conveyed by his mother. A neighbour, who we have never met, has been bringing Bob coffees and snacks while he has been working at the house over the last seven months and they have struck up a bit of a friendship. She recently met a man through an internet dating website and was to met him at his home in a rural area for their second date. As a precaution, Bob took the guy's car registration details and we believe also met him when he came to the lady's house. What a sweetie! I'm sure he would be embarrassed if he read this but it really reflects the kind of person he is - a great big caring softie. I hope he finds a deserving lady of his own soon.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
- Me to plumbing supply place to make payment.
- Me to Pete to tell him items had been paid for.
- Me to interior designer friend of friend to find out closest match for Dulux Natural While in the powder coating range.
- Intererior designer friend of friend to me to confirm colour match
- Me to Bob to advise powder coating colour for hydronic heating panels.
- Bob back to me on something else and to ask for some money to pay bills.
- Kitchen guy to me to tell me that he's back from holidays and wanting to take measurements at the house to start of kitchen and laundry cabinets.
- Pete to me to let me know that he has taken home plumbing supplies not yet installed .
Often I get a call from Bob at 7.45am, which works out well as I am normally walking out of the gym and into the Day Job premises. I certainly can't say that I'm not kept up to date.
On the update front, these photos are from last week. Plumbing is roughed in, plaster is progressing, Bob has been working on the lining for the ceiling in the kitchen and after all this rain, the connected water tank is full. It's consolation for the awful weather.