Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 338: My Creative Space

This is not what I have been working on this week, but I wanted to put up a picture of Gina's MMQG "Oh Beehave" block which she should have received by now.  This was the first of the wonky log cabins and I was too nervous to pivot cut it, so wonked it up with offset components, an inadvertent crooked seam and and an extra bit on the left hand side that came about because I measured the block incorrectly.  As I said last week, these wonky blocks are very forgiving.  The next challenge is Alissa's non wonky log cabin, before attacking the other two packs of fabric that I've picked up in the last week.  The other pressing task is to work out what I am going to do for my turn in May, which isn't far off.  It has to be something I can manage so there won't be any curves or flying geese involved!

To see what other clever people are up to, head over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment