Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 3



As blogging is new to me, I thought I'd wait a couple of days before trying import some pictures. Maybe I need to do a tutorial on importing and arranging photos because getting them to line up has been a chore. More to learn. Going from left to right above is the house as it looked on Tuesday morning, Tuesday night and today with the block all cleaned up. The demolition piece is now finished and Bob the Builder has been over for a look and it sounds like the slabs for the garage and the lower level will be going in next week. Things are moving! The other exciting thing is that I had my first almost real game of squash since rupturing my ACL one year and three days ago. I won the first game, then the third out of the five. Not bad. I had a bit of pain in the front of the joint, so eased off a bit, however still worked up a sweat. Off now to finish a cake for a workplace birthday - malted milk chocolate cake from the excellent cookbook "Chocolate" published by the Age.






No comments:

Post a Comment